Discover how social engineering manipulates trust to elicit information from targets through emotional responses and other tactics, as you prepare for the 312-50: Certified Ethical Hacker v10 exam. Watch these videos and recognize hacking tactics to gain access through secure areas. See how shoulder surfing works as a form of social engineering. Describe a framework for a social engineering tool in Kali. Postulate a method of attack on a specific user in a high-level position. Show how phishing can compromise business email accounts. Conclude by learning how to identify malicious techniques that harvest user information from a mobile device.
- Define hacking tactics to gain access through secure areas
- Describe the benefits of shoulder surfing as a form of social engineering
- Describe a framework for social engineering tool in Kali
- Describe a method of attack on a specific user in a high-level position
- Describe the use of malicious techniques to gather information from a user on a mobile device
- Describe the use of phishing to compromise business email accounts