This 1-hour, audio-enhanced program is designed to meet the periodic ethics training requirement as mandated in the National Futures Association Rule 2-9 and the Commodity Exchange Act. You may start and stop the course from any computer with Internet access and complete the program at your own pace.
Training is built upon case studies that incorporate several categories of pertinent information including law, regulation, professional ethics and sound judgment.
The IFM will immediately provide you with a certificate upon completion and also will retain your training completion records in electronic form for a minimum of five years for firm and NFA audit purposes.Qualifications:
- explanation of applicable laws, regulations and transaction execution
- registrant''''s obligation to the public to observe just and equitable principles of trade
- communications and disclosure of material information to customers
- hiring supervising and internal controls
- suspicious activity and reporting
- avoidance, proper disclosure and conflicts of interest
The Institute has provided ethics training to the futures industry since 1994 and has qualified and completed relevant proficiency testing, as mandated in NFA Rule 2-9. The IFM, a leader in ethics training, develops its educational content from interviews with regulators and industry compliance professionals, and through research and review of enforcement cases. Note:
Upon ordering, an IFM staff member will contact you via email (Hours:M-F 9 AM-5 PM ET, excluding U.S. holidays) and provide instructions on how to access the program and provide you with a username and password.
Volume discounts are available for large firm orders. Please contact us