Ever feel like you’re constantly interviewing Robo-Candidates? Same stock answers to the same questions … delivered in the same peppy tenor.
It’s time to shake up your interviews … and find what’s really going on inside candidates’ heads.
A simple shift in the way you ask interview questions can dramatically boost your chances of identifying a candidate who’ll succeed at the job. Research shows that behavioral interviewing no longer gives you all the results you use to get.
Learn the tools and techniques to go beyond behavioral interviewing – and improve your outcomes – with Beyond Behavioral Interviewing: Ask the Right Questions & Evaluate the Answers Correctly.Let us train you and your staff on topics like:
- The 5 most important questions to ask every applicant if you don’t want canned answers
- How to ask the tough question most of us don’t like to ask … and get the truth
- How to know if the candidate has given a “good” answer
- Why you must ask the same questions of every candidate (“If you stop using the same yardstick, the yardstick doesn’t measure anything!”)
- Why you should never interview with a résumé in front of you — plus other tips to do a better job of interviewing
- How to “pull the thread” on a line of questioning with follow-up inquiries
- How to use tools instead of time … and the power of testing
- How to take bias and emotion out of the interviewing process
- And much, much more!
If your interview process is on auto-pilot, now’s the time to take the controls. In this fast-paced, high-energy session, you'll discover all the best practices, practical ideas and tips that will make your managers’ jobs easier and take the guess work out of hiring.
P.S. Early-Bird Bonus: The first 50 people who sign up for Beyond Behavioral Interviewing will receive Great Hires Every Time. This 60-page Special Report guides you through every step of the hiring process, and includes valuable forms and checklists to help you rank résumés and live interviews. It’s yours free—IF you register today!
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If Beyond Behavioral Interviewing fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition—no hassles, no questions asked. Your conference materials and Early-Bird Registration Bonus are yours to keep.