“Document, Document, Document!” Yes, but HOW?
Documenting employee performance and behavior is essential. But most HR pros and managers have never been taught exactly how to keep records of important verbal coaching or disciplinary conversations. Not surprisingly, inadequate documentation can create as much liability as having no documentation at all.
This training session will teach you how to create bullet-proof documentation that will improve employee performance and withstand the scrutiny of any judge or jury.
This fast-paced session will cover:
- The 7 crucial steps to creating bulletproof documentation
- Specific words and phrases you must avoid when documenting
- How to document policy violations, performance issues and consequences
- How to document an employee’s explanation
- Making sure your employees understand timing expectations
- Documentation disasters that can create liability, plus, get answers to your specific documentation questions
The quality of your documentation goes to the heart of your credibility. Anything less than Grade A recordkeeping can make your documentation Exhibit A in court. Don’t let that happen! Train yourself and your managers now on the legally safe way to document employee performance and behavior. You (and your CEO) will be glad you did.Special Bonus
We’ll send you our handy executive summary, Personnel Records: What to Keep, What to Toss
, which will help you create a record-retention policy that reduces the clutter and keeps you out of court. Don't wait; Order today!