Want a new career in real estate but too busy to attend class? This 75-hour online course, makes it possible for you to achieve your goal.
Our online interactive delivery technology is your convenient, affordable, self-paced solution to getting your Georgia Real Estate License.To Qualify For A Georgia Real Estate License
Advantages Of This Course
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a resident of Georgia, unless seeking a nonresident license
- Be a high school graduate or holder of a certification of equivalency
- Complete a 75-hour Salesperson Pre-license course (such as this course) offered by an approved school and complete the school in-house exam
- Pass the state real estate examination
- Obtain a copy of your Georgia Crime Information Report
- Final decisions regarding licensure are the responsibility of the Georgia Real Estate Commission
- The ONLY real estate school approved in GA that eliminates the hassles of paper homework. The required course homework is integrated into our unique online delivery method, giving you instant feedback and a better education experience.
- The course textbook, Real Estate Dynamics, is now readily available online at no charge.
- An education Consultant and approved Pre-license Instructor is available by telephone if you have content questions and technical support is available for technical issues.