Also available in both hardback book and 6 CD versions!Want more affluent clients faster? Learn the secrets of attracting, servicing and retaining wealthy clients in this step-by-step guide.
Based on our 2004 Affluent Purchase Decision Research, here are the 12 Commandments of Affluent Selling - the Do's and Don'ts of initial contact, the sales presentation, and critical service issues.
You will learn how to ...
- Grab the attention of wealthy potential clients
- Tap into how the affluent think about and make purchasing decisions
- Create the right sales environment for attracting high-dollar clients
- Approach wealthy prospects with confidence
- Build long-term client relationships
- Use the Internet to connect with your ideal client
- Provide high-end service cheaply and efficiently
- Use the secrets in this book to attain a higher standard of living for yourself
The Art of Selling to the Affluent is pure gold for anyone targeting the affluent!Here's What Others Are Saying About
The Art of Selling to the Affluent ... "If you work with the affluent, you will most certainly benefit from Matt's work. This book is a must-read."
- Ray Scalfani, Managing Director, AllianceBernstein "Specific, thoughtful, supported with evidence and practical. It deserves to be read and reread by salespeople targeting the affluent."
- George W. Dudley, scientist/author. Co-author of The Psychology of Sales Call Reluctance: Earning What You're Worth in Sales "Oechsli's book is an ideal road map if you want to reach the affluent and become affluent...and I highly recommend it."
- Rich Santos, Group Publisher, Primedia Business Magazines & Media"Matt has done it again. His combination of research with practical how-to's has created a must-read book for anyone working with the affluent."
- Steve Binder, Regional President, Wachovia Securities "Nobody knows more about the affluent market than Matt Oechsli. His research is impeccable, and his strategies are real-world. They work!"
- Bill Cates, President, Referral Coach International