This course on "Ethics in the Insurance Industry" is a completely self-contained, self-paced study course which is completed entirely online.
The primary goals of this course include all of the following:
- To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations.
- To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance to insurance laws and regulations.
- To acquire an indepth knowledge of the insurance regulations especially in the areas pertaining to the conduct of insurance practitioners.
- To commit to a high level of integrity and ethics in our relationships with Insureds, Insurers, other insurance practitioners and vendors.
- Lastly to embody the attributes of ethical conduct learn in this course in order to overcome the challenges inherent in the altruistic nature of an insurance profession.
To receive course credit, students will be required to complete an examination at the completion of the course, graded online. Students may re-take the exam if they fail to achieve a score of 70% on the first attempt. Students must receive a grade of 70% on the exam to pass and receive their Certificate of Completion.
This course is designed and delivered to comply with State requirements. Upon completion of this course, the student will receive continuing education.
This course offers unlimited use - 24/7 - for 30 days. Your online virtual course is an alternative to the physical classroom. It is not a way to avoid the required labor of hours of study. You must work your way through the course answering all the required blanks and chapter ending questions online. The allotted time for this online course is 30 days. If necessary, you may request a one-time 30 day extension for $15 before your course expires. For an extension please call us at 866-357-0841. If the course expires you will have to repurchase the course.