With changing rules, regulations, and court cases, being COBRA compliant is extremely complex. Not understanding the proper procedures and design options can really hurt your company.
Our COBRA Training & Certification Program - a recipient of the "ASTD Excellence In Design" award - covers everything from the basics to advanced concepts, and will provide the answers to your questions regarding COBRA administration and COBRA compliance. Program Benefits
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips", "Procedural Recommendations", and "Interactive Quizzes" (with answer rationale) to help ensure learning
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special “Bookmark” feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a “Certified COBRA Administrator”. Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions. Other Details
Who Should Use This Course
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple “Lessons” of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced COBRA administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced COBRA administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring COBRA training can customize this course.
- Benefits/HR managers
- New benefits/HR staff
- Administrative staff
- Third Party Administrators, who wish to earn the prestigious “Certified TPA” seal for use on their websites, proposals, and other marketing materials!)