Never done an individual, partnership, corporation or estate tax return? Don't worry, our Home Study EA Review Courses will provide you with a great educational foundation for your new career.
This Course will help you significantly increase your chances of passing ALL 3 Parts of the Enrolled Agent examination, while cutting your study time in half! You'll learn the concepts that are heavily-tested on the exam, allowing you to devote your time to studying exactly what will be tested.
The Home Study Course has been updated to conform to the new 2011-2012 Prometric topic list; plus, we supply you with statistical data about the topics covered on previous exams. This combination of old an new topics ensures that you are focusing your studies on what actually will be tested.
These "Study Guides" sort through the tax law to help you understand and learn what you absolutely, positively have to know to pass the test!
You'll also receive the FASTAX CD for all 3 parts. This CD contains questions and answers from earlier Special Enrollment (EA) Examinations administered by the IRS, and questions and answers generated by FASTAX from the new list of topics. Each is accompanied by an explanation of the answer and a reference to an IRS publication or the Internal Revenue Code.
FASTAX is contained on a single CD-ROM, and covers all three sections of the SEE. After an easy installation, you are ready to use its powerful features immediately:
- Simulate actual exam conditions by answering questions in order, while the computer keeps track of your score
- Read a question, choose an answer and get immediate feedback by seeing the correct answer and the explanation
- Interrupt a session and resume at a later time, or begin a new session at any time
- Individual questions or groups of questions can be printed for study in the conventional manner if you wish
- 'Print' the questions and answers to a text file - this text file can be opened in your word processor and manipulated as you choose
- Use the "find" feature of the word processor to search for key words, phrases, or topics - try this with a 400 page manual!
You’ll be amazed at how simple it becomes to prepare for this exam when we you focus on the areas that the IRS deems important for you to know, and what they feel is not so important!
The national average for candidates passing this exam is only 30% - give yourself every opportunity to succeed!
SPECIAL! When ordering this package that includes the CD-ROM, your shipping is FREE!
Note: This course may be taken independently for professional development or in conjunction with other courses and examinations to become an Enrolled Agent (EA)
. Click on this hyperlink for a full description of the certification.Live Seminar!
Give yourself every opportunity to pass the EA Exam; attend our Live Seminars for insightful instruction.Home Study - Individual Parts
If you wish to order each section separately: