Become an Enrolled Agent (EA)!
This Self-Study Review package is specifically designed to help tax professionals pass all three Parts of the Internal Revenue Service's Special Enrollment Examination (SEE) - Part I, Part II, Part III. BONUS 1
Invaluable Practice Tips BONUS 2
Links to Online Resources and Research Library
The self-study materials are sent to you via USPS Priority mail and can be accessed online. They take approximately 250-600 hours to complete.
Note: The 2011 updated material for the Self-Study course is created as we teach and record the live courses. Live courses for Part I are held May 21 - June 25. Part II courses are held June 16th - Aug 13th. Part III is Aug 30th - Oct 22nd. Prior to the updated live recordings, you will have access to prior year's recorded material.Tuition for this program includes:
- A monthly live class with TaxMama and/or her instructors
- All THREE Solving the Tax Puzzle Courses
- Recordings and quizzes of all three exams worth of TaxMama's Final EA Exam Reviews
- 14 hours of FINAL REVIEW recordings. That's 14 hours of pure quizzing and exam-taking techniques
- You get over 40 hours of MP3 audio recordings of 9-19 lectures per exam
- Lecture notes you can print out and makes note on while listening
- Links to forms and other tools to use with the class
- Access to the discussion forums
- Your own blog where you can track your notes and exchange information with other students
- FasTax software covering 4 years of EA exam questions and answers
- The Gleim EA Review books and CD's for all 3 parts of the EA Exam
- TaxMama's Cheat Sheets, which were raved about by exam takers
- Autographed copy of Small Business Taxes Made Easy
- The 100% Home-Based Business Tax Solution e-book download
- Study at your own pace, on your schedule and access all AUDIO and VISUAL materials online from any computer or browser wherever you are
- Online Study Rooms, so you can study with TaxMama's other Self-Study students across the country. You can study with one buddy, or join study teams.
All materials are processed and shipped out via USPS Priority Mail within 1 business day of placing your order, and are intended to get materials in your hands within 2 business days. Priority Mail is NOT guaranteed, and may take longer in some cases (If you need expedited shipping, please call us to place your order). You will also receive an email which provides log-in instructions for the live sessions, study halls and class Library and Resource Center.Guarantee and Refund Policy:
Taxmama's Guarantee: If you don't pass the exam on the first attempt, come on back and take the next class free! You will only pay for new books and materials - about $150 - $350.
If you decide to drop out? To get a refund, you must request it within 30 days or 4 scheduled class sessions, whichever comes first. Your entire registration will be refunded, less the cost of the books and disks you have received - $175-$300 depending on the class. There is a $75 restocking fee.
(Note: we cannot accept used books and discs.)System and Equipment Requirements:Processor: Pentium III® or compatible or greater
Memory: 64 MB of RAM or greater
Operating System: Windows 98SE or higher
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 or better
Internet Connection: 20 Kbps Dial-Up (Broadband Cable or DSL preferred)
Hard Drive Space: 1 MB or greater
Click HERE for information regarding our LIVE online EA Exam Review package
Click below for EA Exam Review Self-Study for individual parts:
Part I - Individuals
Part II - Businesses and Entities
Part III - Representation, Practice and Procedures
More Information about the Enrolled Agent designation:
Click on the hyperlink below for more information on becoming an Enrolled Agent (EA).