Are you ever frustrated by the challenges associated with managing teleworkers, a scattered workforce of employees who stay connected from a “virtual office”?
Do you worry about overseeing the assignments of people who work outside of the traditional work setting because you feel it’s hard to trust them? Do you struggle with deciding who deserves to work remotely?
Whether your staff is in another city or country, working from home, or just working on another floor in the same building, it’s your responsibility as the manager to build and maintain good relationships. Learning Objectives
In this teleseminar you will learn how to sharpen your people skills at a distance by learning how to implement 21 tips for effectively managing a remote workforce.
Highlights of this content-rich session include how to:
About Your Speaker
- Recognize and use the many benefits of supervising a remote workforce to your advantage
- Determine suitability to work as a remote worker; one size does not fit all
- Tackle the numerous challenges head-on including what to do when some employees view videoconferences as an invasion of their privacy
- Help your remote workers avoid job burnout because they don’t know when to stop
- Prevent a lack of proper security from causing major problems and enforce policies and procedures so that everyone understands what is expected and is held accountable
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker and author who is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates".
Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence, and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 350 published articles, 13 books, and scores of audio CDs, her conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands.
She presents more than 100 programs every year on recruiting, retention, leading a multigenerational workforce, team building, performance evaluation, motivation, change management and more. PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.