The key to attracting new clients and growing your business is to offer value that your competition does not offer.
One of those unique areas is college funding. Whether you approach families with younger children, parents of college-bound students, or even grandparents; if you want to develop an instant relationship, then start a conversation around their children and their college plans.
And as college costs continue to rise at record levels, more and more financial advisors are offering proactive college planning advice and services to build their client base. Learning Objectives
Today there are over 3,000,000 students that attend college each year. Whether you are a CPA, Insurance Agent, or a Financial Planner; this 90 minute webinar will show you how to use college funding to increase your current revenue and attract new clients and build your practice.
This webinar will cover both technical and marketing strategies that you can use immediately to add value for your current and future clients, such as:
About Your Speakers
- How to maximize a client's opportunity to qualify for financial aid
- How to position the student into the right colleges to get the most money
- How to get the student into an elite private college at the same tuition cost of a public university
- How to negotiate with different colleges to get even more money for the student
- How to dramatically reduce the interest paid on student loans and the client's mortgage
- Why 529 plans may not be tax-free and how you can use a better strategy to save for college
- How to use unique tax strategies specific to college that can cut a client's tuition cost by 50%
- How get small business groups to offer you speaking engagements on college funding
- How to use college funding to close 90% of your tax and retirement planning engagements
Rick Darvis, CPA, CCPS is the co-founder and director of the National Institute of Certified College Planners a college planning certification and designation program (CCPS) for financial advisors. Rick is recognized as one of the country's leading experts in both the tax and college financial planning fields. His knowledge in taxes and college planning has enabled him to be invited to speak on the topic of college financial planning and income tax planning to his contemporaries at CPA and CFP conferences in over 40 states.
Ron Them, RFC, CCPS was a former Chief Financial Officer of a Fortune 500 company and currently owns his own financial advisory company specializing in cash flow planning for business owners and executives. Ron is also regarded as an expert in the college funding field and is also a co-founder of the National Institute of Certified College Planners, a college planning certification and designation program (CCPS) for financial advisors. Ron is a frequent speaker on the subject of business cash flow management and college funding.