Even in good times, a business' very survival depends on everyone operating effectively and doing everything they can to help the business succeed.
With today's perilous economy and forced cutbacks, it is crucial that all employees be functioning at top capacity. But what if they are not?Learning Objectives
There are a number of performance tools available to employers that help their employees function at top capacity or to exit the organization legally and diplomatically.
For top performers, low performers, and everyone in between, it is important to have applicable, accurate, clear, and consistent records to prove the appropriate use of these performance management tools.
By attending this audio conference, you will learn:
About Your Speaker
- What are the performance management tools that all employers need to use?
- How using performance management tools can increase productivity and align employee actions with organizational strategic goals
- Using performance management tools to help remove the fear from managers in managing the performance of, or taking employment actions towards low performing employees
- How your performance management tools (and how they were used) will be scrutinized in legal disputes or regulatory inquires
- How performance management tools improve communications between employees and their managers
- How using performance management tools assist managers to develop into more effective managers
- PLUS Why all documentation is not good documentation!
Teri Morning, SPHR, has over 15 years organizational development and teaching experience in a variety of professional fields for both both profit and non-profit companies.
In addition to a MBA, Teri also has a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development with a specialization in Conflict Management, is certified in mediation skills, is qualified as a Myers-Briggs practitioner, and holds the SHRM certification of a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute.