No matter where you work, the work never stops coming. Whether handling your standard workload or now, with the economic slowdown and less co-workers, even more work than usual – the work must get done!
It is enough to make anyone frustrated, and the more frustrated you get, the more your productivity suffers. Some people even have the unenviable job of working for multiple bosses with their multiple projects and priorities!
And yet there are only so many hours in a day. So you have a choice: either keep working the same way, or figure out how to do it better! And that’s where this audio conference helps!
We all need to find a working style for ourselves that allows us to set priorities, manage critical projects, and manage conflicting demands - including those set by others. Learning Objectives
About Your Speaker
- Tips for gaining control (and time) over your tasks and projects
- How to handle working for multiple “bosses” without going crazy
- Finding middle ground - working with (or for) people whose organizational style is different from your own
- How to effectively juggle projects and set priorities when everything is important
- What to do on days when unexpected situations and emergencies are the norm
- Tips for managing people who manage projects
- How to manage your boss by managing upwards
- How to teach your employees to work effectively with you
- How to manage and change your own mindset
Teri Morning, SPHR, has over 15 years organizational development and teaching experience in a variety of professional fields for both profit and non-profit companies.
In addition to a MBA, Teri also has a Master’s degree in Human
Resource Development with a specialization in Conflict Management, is certified in mediation skills, is qualified as a Myers-Briggs practitioner, and holds the SHRM certification of a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).