When: Saturday 02/25/2012
- Be one of the first in your industry to know about the leading business IT trends.
- Learn the top technology secrets that keep Fortune 500 companies ahead of the competition.
- Become a leader in your field by mastering the constantly changing IT environment.
- Get to know business technology like unified communication and collaboration, unified business intelligence strategies, and cloud computing.
Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM ESTLocation:
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019Speakers:Russell Sarder, Business Magnate, award-winning Author, CEO at NetCom Learning
www.russellsarder.comAlison Cunard, General Manager at Microsoft Support Lifecycle
- Founder and investor of several multimillion dollar companies.
- Award-winning author of Learning and Effective Learning Methods.
- CEO and founder of a leading technology and business training center, which has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 companies, and placed NetCom Learning as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA.
Savio Chan, CEO, US China Partners
- Leads the worldwide marketing and sales team.
- Focuses on training and skills development organization.
- Presents innovative learning products, certifications and services.
Joey Snow, Senior Technical Evangelist for the worldwide Developer and Platform Evangelism team at Microsoft
- Specialist in American and Chinese business relations.
- Founder and former Chairman and CEO of a chain of Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centers.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of many trade and non-profit associations, including the Executive Council of York and the National Minority Business Council.
Chris Martin, Talent Management Strategist in the Fortune 1000 marketplace
- 12 years as a Fortune 500 IT architecture and management professional.
- Works with MS Product Teams to evangelize new technology and products to the IT Pro community at large.
- Frequent speaker at TechEd North America.
Sam Polsky, Subject Matter Expert and Trainer at NetCom Learning
- 25 Years of client engagement focused on improving organizational knowledge capital and talent management processes in the Fortune 1000 marketplace.
- Enterprise Engagements include: Merrill Lynch, Toys "R" Us, BMW, Merck, JP Morgan Chase, The Hartford.
- Organizational development expertise in Competency Modeling, On boarding, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Learning & Development.
- Has trained major Wall Street firms, Casinos and Fortune 500 companies.
- Instructor of the Year at NetCom Learning - has 15 years of experience as a lecturer and trainer and holds several certifications.
- Data architect and Business Intelligence specialist.
- Keynote: Russell Sarder: Business technology trends
- Keynote : Alison Cunard: Skills development in business technology
- Business Technology Overview : Sam Polsky: Unified communication and collaboration
- Business Technology Overview : Joey Snow: Cloud computing
- Break/Networking/Raffle (movie tickets, books, and more.)
- Business Technology Overview: Sam Polsky: Unified business intelligence strategies
- Professional Growth Plan and certifications : Chris Martin: Roadmap to professional opportunity and growth
- Q&A and Networking/Raffle (2 Xbox Kinect)
A conference valued at $300, you can Reserve your seat today for only $30!
Contact us at email@example.com