Master the Complete Range of Welding Practices and Procedures with National Technology Transfer, Inc. (NTT, Inc.)—Increase Your Proficiency...Broaden Your Capabilities!
"A great class for the apprentice engineer. Touching on mostly all subject matter pertaining to maintenance welding. Especially informative on welding safety."
Learn more about the maintenance process of welding technology.
Focuses on aspects of:
- Applied metallurgy.
- Welding process applications.
- Related safety.
- Improves the skills and on-the-job expertise of a wide range of personnel.
- Master the complete range of welding techniques.
- Increase your proficiency.
- Broaden your capabilities.
What You Will Learn:
- Shielded metal arc welding.
- Gas metal arc and flux cored arc welding.
- Gas tungsten arc welding.
- Oxy-acetylene welding, flame cutting, and gouging.
- Air carbon-arc gouging.
- Plasma arc cutting and gouging.
- Welding and cutting safety (meets OSHA standards).
- Troubleshooting weld defects.
- Controlling weld quality.
- Understanding metals.
- Repair welding procedures..
- Equipment preventive maintenance.
- Repair welding principles.
- Understanding Metals
- Introduction to Arc Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Welding and Cutting Safety
- Oxy-Acetylene Flame Cutting and Gouging
- Oxy-Acetylene Fusion Welding, Braze Welding,
- Brazing and Soldering
- Air Carbon-Arc Gouging and Plasma Arc
- Cutting and Gouging
- Controlling Weld Quality
- Welding Principles and Practices
Training Course Times: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Number of Days: 4 (Tuesday - Friday)
NTT, Inc. reserves a block of rooms at the host hotel for your convenience. BOOK EARLY - This block of rooms will be released back to the hotel approximately 30 days from the seminar start date. NTT will send you complete hotel information the same day we receive your registration. Please make reservations directly with the hotel, and be sure to identify yourself as being with the NTT group to take advantage of any discounts that may have been negotiated. Hotel accommodations are not included in the seminar fee and are not guaranteed with your registration.