MedLearn's 2008 edition of Payment Essentials for Hospital Pharmacy Services
delivers the clear, concise answers you need to achieve the full appropriate reimbursement and consistent compliance with Medicare payment policies.
- Contains all the details you need, including 2008 HCPCS, CPT and revenue center codes, to update your chargemaster
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand explanations of Medicare payment methods and pharmacy coding systems, addressing both inpatient and outpatient services
- The most current payment and co-payment amounts for a full range of pharmaceuticals, including drugs, biologicals and radiopharmaceuticals
- Step-by-step instructions for establishing and maintaining a sound coding system
- Guidance in how to bill for clinical trials and self-administered drugs
- Handy look-up tables for APC payments, current single drug pricer payments and excluded self-administered drugs, sorted by HCPCS code and drug name
- Valuable assistance with documentation, code assignments, data collection and reporting
- AND MUCH MORE!