Available on DVD or VHS, J. J. Keller's Hours of Service: A Driver's Guide, Second Edition covers the "hows" and "whys" of logging, and clearly explains the requirements (including the sleeper-berth option and short-haul provision) under DOT's current HOS rule.
This program includes several ready-to-use training tools:
- (1) 20-minute, closed-captioned video - Available on DVD (with extra bonus features) or VHS, the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (11) Driver Handbooks - Review key points and include a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
- (1) Training Register - Helps trainers record essential details.
- (1) Driver Training Log Book - Helps trainees record essential details.
- (1) Training Log - Helps trainers record essential details.
- (2) Awareness Posters - Hang in a break room or training area to remind drivers that the rules are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View posters: Keep it Legal, Keep it Current and Beat Fatigue, Not the System.
- (10) Hours of Service Comparison Cards - Compares old regs with the current regs.