Help keep your authorized, affected, and other employees safe!
J. J. Keller's Lockout/Tagout: Your Key to Safety program will give your authorized, affected, and other employees the critical information they need to help prevent injuries and comply with OSHA's lock out - tag out training and retraining requirements.
With this ready-to-use program (available on DVD and VHS), you can help ...
- Satisfy OSHA's lockout/tagout standard (29 CFR, Part 1910.147)
- Reduce the potential for employee accidents involving hazardous energy
- Avoid the high costs of a poor safety record,
- OSHA fines, and lost productivity
- Keep your company competitive.
The Lockout/Tagout: Your Key to Safety program includes several ready-to-use training tools:
- (1) 20-minute, closed-captioned video - Available on DVD (with extra bonus features) or VHS, the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor's Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
- (11) Employee Handbooks - Review key points and include a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM - CD presents a quick and easy way to invigorate classroom training through visual learning aids. Provides instant access to topic-specific information, including customizable transparency masters, quizzes with answer keys, clip art, training logs, and more! The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5. (CD-ROM not sold separately.)
- (1) Awareness Poster - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees that the rules are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.