Helps employees learn the rules for preparing hazardous materials for transportation. Updated to reflect current regulations including HM-215I.
If your employees' job duties include contact with hazardous materials, they're required to receive proper training.
That's why we've developed this easy, affordable way for you to help give your hazmat employees the training they need. Hazmat Training Made Easier For All Employees
provides tools for assessing your general awareness, function-specific, and safety training needs, all in one convenient program.
Further, it introduces employees to the basic hazmat concepts and terminology they need to know. Covered Topics Include
You Also Receive
- The Hazardous Materials Table
- Shipping papers
- Emergency response info
- Incident reporting
- Training requirements
- Loading and unloading
- Segregation of hazmat
- (1) 32-minute, closed-captioned training video - Available on DVD (with bonus features), the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
- (1) Instructor Manual - Published in a reference-guide format, loose-leaf, in a 3-ring binder. Info is tab divided for easy navigation and accessibility.
- (1) Hazmat Employee Training Packet, Second Edition - Includes all individual materials needed for one employee, including:
- 1 Hazmat Training Made Easier Employee Workbook, Second Edition
- 1 Hazmat Training Made Easier Handbook, Second Edition
- 1 Hazmat Label Chart (8-1/2" x 11", with regulations)
- 1 Hazmat Placard Chart (8-1/2" x 11", with regulations)
- 1 Load & Segregation Chart (8-1/2" x 11", two-sided)
- 1 Hazmat Marking Chart (8-1/2" x 11", with regulations)
- (1) "Trainer Tools" CD-ROM - CD-ROM features supplementary information, including content for audiovisual presentations/handouts, quizzes, answer keys, clip art, posters, and training log. Items can be used as is, customized, or imported into PowerPoint® presentations.
The minimum computer system requirements for the Trainer Tools CD-ROM are Office 2000, with Word, and Internet Explorer version 5.5.(CD-ROM not sold separately.)
- (1) Awareness Poster - Hang in a break room or training room to remind employees of hazmat safety. View poster: Hazmat Safety ... It's Up to You!
- Many Other Training Materials - Label/Placard Wall Chart, Load and Segregation Wall Chart, Hazmat Employee Training Record and Certification Form, Hazmat Employee Training Certificate, and Wallet Cards (one perforated sheet of 10) drivers can carry as proof of training.
Don't wait! Order today!