More reimbursement for vaccine administration in 2009. Here’s how.
CPT 2009 is bringing some bring changes to E/M coding and reimbursement, as well as hydration coding, vaccines, and more. If you don’t know the new ropes, you could lose big money on your practice’s ‘bread & butter’ services. But help is here. With this 60-min CD, nationally-recognized coding educator Annette Grady
. She’ll tell you all you need to know -- and only what you need to know -- about correct internal medicine coding for 2009.
Who should purchase? Physicians, nursing staff, coders, billers and practice managementTopics covered:
About the SpeakerAnnette Grady, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CCS-P, OS,
- Farewell to mod 21 -- learn how many more minutes than usual put you into the 99354-99357 range
- New revenue opportunities for multiple, short inpatient E/M visits during the same day -- if you know the ropes
- Labs & prolonged service codes: What to do with the ‘face time’ dilemma
- Looking for the 90760-90779 injection, infusion codes? Here’s where they are now and how to use them properly
- New correct coding checklist for Introduction to Medicare
- No more HPV vaccine battles. Here’s your new secret weapon
- You don’t have to write off this nurse service as a ‘freebie’ any more. Here’s how
- A 3% reimbursement boost for level-3 OVs?> Here's where this and other treasures are hiding in the fee schedule
has over 30 years in Healthcare Coding and Reimbursement, she is the former Director of Reimbursement for a large orthopedic group and consultant for a large Midwestern consulting/CPA firm. She has proficiency in CPT, ICD-9CM and HCPCS coding for Orthopedics, ASCs, Spine, Plastic/Reconstructive, Hand and Family Practice.
Annette has performed many surgery and E/M chart review audits. She is a well known author and has published multiple articles in Outpatient Surgery Magazine, AAOS-bulletin, NASS Spineline, Physician Practice Management and many other publications. In addition, Annette is a National Speaker for various organizations:, AAPC, BONES Society, AmSurg ASC Corp, ND MGMA, UND Medical School, Montana Coding Focus Group and many State Medical Societies.