New rules for professional & technical components -- when you should bill for both.
Do you know how to combine 3 codes in 1 for echo? Don’t risk delayed payments by being out of the loop on CPT’s radiology codes for 2009. Get your whole staff up to speed in the comfort of your office by listening to this 60-min CD with all of the new, revised and deleted codes for radiology services presented by Quita Edwards’
About the SpeakerQuita W. Edwards, CCS-P, CPC-Ortho, CPC-I
- Scrap 10022 for diagnostic disc aspiration -- what you should do instead
- Add these codes to your nuclear med options -- ways to get paid NOW
- Expand your contrast options for 74270. A small -- but important -- change you need to know
- Learn how the DRA and the 2009 updates will impact your reimbursement for multiple imaging services -- calculate your expected reimbursement based on the latest changes
- Professional and technical component guidelines you can’t afford to miss
- Get the lowdown on Medicare Fee Schedule RVU changes -- and how they’ll affect your practice’s bottom line
, is a graduate of the Medical Center of Central Georgia in radiology technology. She has more than 28 years experience in the orthopaedic specialty.
Edwards holds a specialty certification in Orthopaedic Surgery and is an AAPC-approved PMCC instructor. She is a workshop presenter for the AAPC and The Coding Institute. She is the education officer for the Central Georgia Local Chapter of the AAPC, a member of the American Health Information Management Association, The Georgia Bones Society and Macon State Toastmasters International.