Revision C to the AS9100 standard was released by SAE International in January 2009. The AS9100 Revision C changes, impact every company that is currently AS9100 Revision B-registered, or is planning on certification in the near future.
This CD-version presentation will cover the changes made in Revision C and how it might impact your organization including the additional requirements associated with Risk Management. An in-depth (clause-by-clause) review will walk through the areas that are likely to impact your company and how to make the transition.
Considerable focus will be placed specifically on the relative importance of Risk Management issues since changes in this area affect the entire AS9100 system.Areas Covered in Training
Who Will Benefit from this Course
- In depth review (clause-by-clause) of differences between AS 9100 Revision B and the new Revision C
- Steps that your organization will need to take to efficiently transition to the new Revision C Standard
- How to interpret Revision C for applicability to your company's systems and processes
- Why Risk Management adjustments represent such a significant change to the standard
This training course will provide an understanding of the changes and requirements AS 9100 certified organizations will need to address to be compliant to the new AS 9100 Revision C Standard.
Individuals who will benefit will include:
- Quality Managers and personnel responsible for ISO Quality Systems and Quality Systems Auditing
- Company ownership and top management that drives the AS 9100 requirement
- AS 9100 Internal Auditors
- AS 9100 Consultants
The training CD and reference materials will be shipped within 15 business days.