Our lives are being radically and exponentially changed by Social Media and Social Networks.
But for many professionals, the gap between knowing WHAT to do to utilize Social Media vs HOW to do it is large.
If you are like many, you know you want to learn how to better use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube to increase your business, but are unsure how. For instance, you:
- May not feel technology savvy enough
- Are not sure how to use Social Media to generate more business
- Are struggling to find enough time
- Have questions re the return on investment
- Just aren't sure how to get started
As industry professionals we all know that communication, collaboration, networking, marketing and sales — as we knew them last year — will never be the same again. But how, you ask, do I use and benefit from Social Media? Luckily, there’s help.The Solution
Stefan Swanepoel - industry sage, speaker, and author of the annual Swanepoel Trends Report – now covers the exciting and fast paced world of Social Media and Networking.
Stefan has been personally active on over 10 Social Media sites and has over 20,000 friends, fans, and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn – so he knows Social Media.
And with his “Swanepoel's 2010 Social Media Report”, he’ll not only share – but show you how you, too, can be successful utilizing Social Media through this 120 page, step-by-step Social Media Field Guide.What You’ll Learn
Learn not just the trends and buzz words, but how to actually utilize Social Media! Here are a few of the covered chapters:
- The Connectivity and Communication Revolution
- Early Social Networks and now Modern Social Media
- Social Networks, Video Sharing, and Social Bookmarking
- Micro Blogging Sites
- Real Estate Social Media Networks
- Where to Start?
- Determining the Landscape and Your Motivation
- How to Conduct Yourself in Social Networks?
- Rules of Engagement
- Collaboration and Other Tools
- Managing Your Time
- Measuring Your Success
- Hubs-and-Spokes Framework
- Outposts and Listening Posts
- Using Your Blog Effectively
- Components of Listening Posts
- Manual Queries, RSS Feeds, and Monitoring Services
- The Longtail
- Tying it all Together
- The Social Media Orchestra
- Finding Social Balance
- A 10-Day Step-by-Step Implementation Plan
"The knowledge this Report is absolutely invaluable, a literal "must read" for anyone serious about having a viable real estate career. I could have saved a lot of time if I'd read this Report before I got into Social Media."Don’t Miss The Revolution!
~Michael McClure, CEO: Professional One Franchising
"Stefan understands the importance of social media to modern business and teaches readers about this radical transformation with highly useful information that can be applied immediately into your business."
~Reggie Nicolay, Cyberhomes
Act now to uncover the secrets to creating and strengthening your online persona, building a large following, mastering the most important Social Media areas, and establishing a legitimate online marketing channel.
The social media strategies and tips you will learn here are pertinent to any industry, though most examples used in the text are real estate related.