The goal of our Data Recovery Training course is to train you on advanced data recovery techniques as well as advanced data analysis strategies not available elsewhere.Course Benefits
Some of the benefits of Data Recovery Training Online are:
You Will Learn:
- Attend the exact same course as the Instructor-Led Data Recovery Training in an online format.
- Interact with over 47 online modules, taught by an expert instructor.
- We ship you a number of Virtual Machines (VMs) pre-installed with hundreds of tools and scripts that you use to perform over 31 hands-on lab exercises. We also ship you 3 drives, a solid state drive as well as a number of specialized data recovery tools to complete the labs. These are the same lab exercises as the instructor-led class.
- Get online guidance while you perform the lab exercises, the labs have been recorded from start to finish.
- Prepare yourself for the CDRP certification from home or work. When you purchase Data Recovery Training Online, you automatically get an exam voucher for the CDRP certification.
- Logical Recovery of disabled hard drives
- Using file format recognition tools
- Logical recovery via avoiding BIOS interrupts
- Motions that unlock the actuator of a drive
- Diagnosing the physical recovery of drives
- Comparing pre-recorded sound samples to live drives
- Logic board replacements
- Single and Multi-Platter Swaps
- Head Assembly replacement
- P-List and G-List recovery
- Addressing SMART values
- Dealing with damaged sectors
- Reverse scanning
- Capturing SID protected folders
- Resolving kernel or driver issues with a Linux bootable disk
- Head Stack replacement
- Working with the Service Area (SA) of a drive
- Reviewing data structures with a Hex Editor
- Diagnosing "clicking noises"
- Mac OS X Data Recovery
- Linux Data Recovery
- RAID 0 Recovery & RAID 5 Recovery
- Vista and Recovery of Shadow Copies
- Clearing passwords on a password protected drive
- Solid state drive recovery
- Firmware issues
With our Data Recovery training, you will gain the skills to propel yourself to being one of the top data recovery engineers on the market today.What's Included:
- Over 47 modules available online.
- Multiple VMs (Virtual Machines) pre-loaded with hundreds of tools and scripts so you can do over 31 hands-on lab exercises from home or work.
- 3 drives to practice on, an assorted list of specialized data recovery tools used to complete the lab exercises.
- Lecture, Lab Exercise and Text books.
- InfoSec's Custom Data Recovery Toolkit, includes all software used in class.
- Certified Data Recovery Professional (CDRP) Exam Voucher
- Workstation with Windows XP SP2, 1 GB RAM, 30 GB free hard drive space
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Firm understanding of computer hardware
- Attendees can be anyone involved in the recovery of information assets: information security officers and managers, network administrators, Windows administrators.