This webinar will provide valuable assistance to any food company implementing an ISO 22000 HACCP System.Course Overview
The ISO 22000 standard refers to the use by organizations of appropriate information when selecting and /or establishing Prerequisite programmes (PRPs).
Regardless of size or complexity the entire food industry will benefit from implementation of the ISO 22000 standard. This includes feed producers, primary producers through to food manufacturers, transport and storage operators, food retailers and wholesalers, sub-contractors of goods and services, together with inter-related organizations such as producers of equipment, packaging materials, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients.
The standard refers to the use by organizations of appropriate information when selecting and /or establishing Prerequisite programmes (PRPs). This information can be codes of practice, national or international guides.Areas Covered In The Webinar
The following areas a re covered in the webinar:
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
- Creating the framework for developing a food safety management system
- Integrating the Seven HACCP Principles developed by CODEX Alimentarius
- Understanding ISO terminology and ISO standards
- Documentation of the Food Safety System
- Management Commitment and Planning
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Human Resources
- Development of the Seven HACCP Principles
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to the following individuals & entities:
Recorded Webinar CD
- Any food company implementing an ISO 22000 HACCP System
- Senior Management
- Quality assurance personnel who must develop and implement HACCP
- QA managers and personnel
- Food safety personnel
- Food facility managers
- Food quality and safety system auditors
You are purchasing a recording of a previous webinar. Upon purchasing this product, you will be contacted within 1 business day with a link to the recording along with the accompanying resource materials.