- MDA Training -
how to effectively use Excel tools to mitigate uncertainty. This
course will teach you how to use scenarios and sensitivity analysis in
your model to better understand how single and multiple material
variables can impact your output. Desktop widgets are available as
part of the course to provide you with additional video assistance.
Title: How to undertake scenario and sensitivity analysis
Instructor: Scott Powell
Session length: 23 Slides
Anticipated completion time: 45 minutes
Quiz: 5 questions - no time limit
Course expiry: 3 months after initial viewing
1) Learn how to use sensitivity analysis.
2) Understand how data tables and goal seek can facilitate your model building process.
3) Learn how to measure impact of future uncertainty on cash flows and profit with scenario planning.
4) Learn how to use scenario and solver tools to see how certain inputs can impact your model.Course Content:
1) How to use scenario analysis.
2) How assess impact on cash flows depending on different scenario cases.
3) How to use solver tools to understand how inputs will impact your model. Skills Gained:
1) Learn how to use scenario analysis.
2) Learn how to create a model that will easily determine which inputs will impact your bottom-line.
3) Learn to use solver tools.
Individuals whose work entails:
1) Professional Development.
2) Financial Modeling.
3) Using Excel spreadsheets.
4) Conducting forecasts & estimates.
5) Cash flow predictions.