Performance management allows for ongoing communication between employees and managers and, done well, results in employees striving for and reaching their potential. It consists of two phases that must be carefully planned and executed - the establishment of a performance plan, and the complete performance appraisal process. This expert-led course assists learners with all aspects of managing employee performance. This course also ensures that learners understand the common pitfalls and misconceptions around performance management.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- This course qualifies for 6 PDUs, or 6 Contact Hours for candidates pursuing certification.
- Managing, Measuring and Maximizing Performance
- Performance management basics
- Performance-planning meetings
- Appraising employee performance
- Legal appraisals
- Performance improvements
- Course summary