This course discusses the scheduling process, scheduling engine, and scheduling
service activities in detail since they are key entry points in the scheduling
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify key
service scheduling concepts
- Compare service scheduling business scenarios
- Understand the service scheduling process flow
- Set up work schedules
for users, facilities or equipment
- Close, cancel or reschedule a service
- Learn how service activity records synchronize with Microsoft
- Incorporate customer preferences when scheduling service
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Service Scheduling Overview
- Service Scheduling Scenarios
- Service Scheduling Process
- Working with Service Activities and the Service Calendar
- Closing, Canceling, or Rescheduling a Service Activity
- Using Charts and Reports to Analyze Service Activities
- Lab : Create a Service Activity with a Selection Rule
Lesson 2: Advanced Topics
- Understanding the Service Activity Scheduling Engine
- Resources, Services and Selection Rules
- Incorporating Customer Preferences
- Resource and Service Capacity Requirements
- Understanding Sites and Same-Site Requirements
- Lab : Schedule a Service with a Same-Site Requirement
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
that want to learn about the available service scheduling features in the
Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
Virtual 80293 Service Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.