Students will explore the functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX. The outlines for these courses provide a general idea of the content covered and the agenda is subject to change.
This course will familiarize you with the basic functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This course is intended for end users of the financial modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Fixed Assets Overview
- Integration with Other Modules
- System Setup for Fixed Assets
- Fixed Assets Module Setup
- Depreciation Methods
- Depreciation Conventions
- Depreciation Books Overview
- Extended Functionality Features - Provision Types and Bonus Depreciation
- Mass Update Depreciation Conventions for a Depreciation Book
- Lab : Set Up Main Accounts
- Lab : Set Up a Number Sequence
- Lab : Set Up a Depreciation Profile
- Lab : Set Up Value Models
- Lab : Set Up a Fixed Asset Group
- Lab : Set Up a Posting Profile
Setup of Assets
- Fixed Assets Form
- Set Up Assets
- Lend Assets
- Assign Bar Codes to Assets
- Asset Budgeting
- Project Module Integration to Fixed Assets
- Lab : Set Up a Fixed Asset
- Typical Fixed Asset Transaction Types
- Record Acquisitions
- Create and Acquire Fixed Assets from Purchasing
- Record Depreciation
- Record Value Adjustments
- Record Disposals
- Transaction Reversals
- Replacement Cost and Insured Value Update
- Copy Fixed Assets and Change Fixed Asset Groups
- Fixed Asset Additions
- Lab : Acquiring an Asset Using the Fixed Assets Journal
- Lab : Acquiring an Asset Using the Inventory to Fixed Assets Journal
- Lab : Depreciating an Asset Using a Proposal
- Lab : Dispose of an Asset Using the Fixed Assets Journal
Inquiries and Reports
Virtual AX 2012 Accelerated Financials (80219/80220/80302) Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.