In this course, students will examine how to use the advanced features in QuickBooks to create estimates, convert estimates into invoices, process sales tax and payroll, generate reports, review client data, and work with other applications.
This course is designed for users or accounting professionals who want to employ the advanced productivity and creative features of QuickBooks 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create an estimate for a job and then convert it into an invoice.
- record business assets and liabilities.
- process sales tax.
- create and work with reports.
- process payroll manually.
- check the accuracy of accounting data.
- integrate other applications with QuickBooks.
Lesson 1: Creating Estimates
- Prepare an Estimate
- Convert an Estimate into an Invoice
- Customize an Invoice
Lesson 2: Recording Business Assets and Liabilities
- Examine the Online Banking Features
- Record Credit Card Charges
- Record Depreciation on Fixed Assets
- Record and Calculate Loan Accounts
Lesson 3: Processing Sales Tax
- Set Up Sales Tax Items
- Identify Taxable Items
- Apply Sales Tax to Product Sales
- Pay Sales Tax
Lesson 4: Creating and Modifying Reports
- Create and Modify a QuickReport
- View Preset Reports
- Display and Customize a Graph
Lesson 5: Processing Payroll Manually
- Set Up QuickBooks Payroll
- Add Employee Payroll Information
- Process Payroll
- Make Payroll Tax Payments
- Track Time
Lesson 6: Examining Accuracy of Data
- Create a User Profile for an External Accountant
- Find and Fix Errors
Lesson 7: Integrating Other Applications with QuickBooks
- Compose and Send Letters to Customers
- Synchronize QuickBooks Data with Microsoft Outlook
- Export Reports to Microsoft Excel
Virtual Quickbooks 2010 - Level 2 Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.