Determining and documenting homebound status is an essential skill for every homecare nurse and clinical manager.
Yet, it can be confusing and difficult. And denials related to lack of documentation supporting homebound status continue to plague homecare providers.
This video shows how four components - functional limitations, medical/physical reason, impact on activity, and absences from the home - can help you determine and document homebound status.
Through numerous examples, you and your staff will learn:
- When absences from home are acceptable
- How attendance at a day-care center affects homebound status
- What intermediaries consider “short duration”
- Recent changes in interpretation of “religious services”
- How to write airtight documentation
…and much more!This program includes a video (approximately 30 minutes in length) and a written study guide, both contained in an attractive and sturdy case. Contact Hours: 2.5 contact hours available for $15.00.100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return the video program within 15 days for a full refund.