''Winner of Human Resources Executive''s "Top 10 Training" Award
This highly-engaging and dynamic web-based training course - which was co-developed with AIG - instructs supervisors on how to identify potential problems related to discriminatory harassment and to follow the company''s discriminatory harassment policy.
This course will help to:
- Sensitize supervisors to discriminatory harassment and their critical role
- Remind supervisors that they are responsible for identifying and helping to prevent discriminatory harassment in the workplace
- Encourage workplace respect
- Create a workplace where potential victims of discriminatory harassment can come forward without unlawful retaliation
- Surface trouble areas and trouble makers so your company can take remedial actions
- Obligate supervisors to identify potential problems and follow the discriminatory harassment policy
This course includes:
- A personalized title page with your company''s logo
- A picture and a statement from a top executive in your company
- Your organization''s Discriminatory Harassment Policy included as part of the training
- A concise FAQ section
- Tracking of employee progress
This fully-customized training solution starts at $850; the final price is based upon the number of individuals trained and the amount of additional customization required. AB 1825 compliant version available.''