In this 1-day course, learn how to use Timeslips software and leverage more in-depth functionality that will help you do more in less time. This training will discuss some of the more advanced features, such as, custom fields, reports and custom reporting, template clients, categories, replacement slips, client funds, security.
Topics covered include:
- Client Information - Template Clients- ability to track your own custom information. Template clients save your company valuable time when defining clients. Automatic Rate Rules- rules for determining rates on slips for your clients. Importing and exporting client information Client Funds- tracking retainers and manage trust funds, for your clients. Text Search- to find specific text within specific areas of the database. (conflict checker)
- Grouping - Custom Fields- ability to track your own custom information. Categories- grouping related tasks and expense activities together during billing for accounting purposes. Replacement Slips-replaces a group of slips of a given type with one entry on the bill.
- Reporting - Timeslips Reports- reports that are defined in Timeslips. Selection - Sorting - Options - Formats - Saving Report Criteria - Slip User-Defined Report - Custom Report you design. Client User-Defined Report - Custom Report you design. Add a Report Wizard-help in finding the report that you need and defining your own reporting tab.
- Security - Global Security - Security Profiles -Timekeeper Rights. Alerts- will notify you when particular data-related events occur. Timeslips Today- view and edit almost any type of information from one location.
- Questions & Answers
This class is conducted by an experienced, Certified Timeslips Trainer. Class sizes are limited to provide each student more personalized attention and instruction. Every student will have his or her own computer workstation for hands-on experience.
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills to utilize the features of Timeslips in an expert manner!
- Our Best Practices User Guide as reference for your continued use of the software - included
- Lunch is included
- This course is CPE accredited
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, or come back for free!
Course cancellation must be received in writing 5 days prior to course date to be eligible for refund, and is subject to a $50 administrative fee. The class may be rescheduled with no administrative fee.