The IT Management & Leadership Professional Bootcamp (ITMLP©) is the first step for full IT Executive Certification (ITMLE©). This Bootcamp covers IT topics vital to success for new/would-be IT managers.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Developed by an experienced CIO, and then vetted by a board of senior IT industry executives, the ITMLP© shows that those who successfully complete the ITMLP© Final Exam bring credible and validated industry knowledge to the organizations they serve.
- Major Vendors and Players
- Cloud Computing Pros and Cons
- Finances and Usage
- User Perspective
- Stakeholder oversight
Managing Virtual Teams
- Team leadership and interaction
- Business process & CSF's
- Cultural intelligence
Methodology and Key Process Overview
- Waterfall, Agile, RUP, scrum, XP, and more
- Source code control, bug tracking
- Multiple programmer complexities
- Developer/tester coordination
Problem Solving and Decision Making in IT
- Decision making and problem solving concepts
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Prioritization and decision making techniques
Data Quality and Governance
- Data Quality Requirements
- Causes of Bad Data
- Data Governance and Management
Dealing with Difficult Techies
- Types of difficult employees
- Types of difficult techies
- Conceptual discipline framework
- Dealing with specific situations
- Providers and strategic partners
- Considerations when selecting a vendor
- Vendor management life cycle
- Vendor oversight
- Outsourcing and cloud considerations
IT Funding and Cost Center Management
- Components of your budget
- IT funding and allocations
- Annual budget process
- IT budget issues and tips
Workforce and Salary Planning
- Project/Production Team Mathematics
- Salaries and Career Tracks
- Salary Planning Mathematics
New, soon-to-be or future IT managers & those working toward their ITMLE© Certification
Virtual IT Management and Leadership Professional (ITMLP©) Certification Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.