''''This unique sales training workbook is written by an agent with new agents in mind. It focuses on providing you with key responses to help you make the sale.
Available immediately as a downloadable PDF file, this popular program will teach you the steps to closing prospects by knowing what to say and do, especially at the crucial moments of decision!
Upon completion, you should be able to:
- Get comfortable with your prospects fast
- Build rapport and establish trust
- Lower sales tension
- Define your job description
- Explain your purpose in terms of the buyer’s interest
- List your services in terms of buyer benefits
- Develop a targeted showing schedule
- Help the buyer find the right house at the right price
- Overcome the most common objections
- Control the entire process with confidence
- Reassure buyers they are making the right decision
This program comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product we will refund your money in full, no questions asked!About The Author
David Fletcher, founder of Agents Boot Camp, has been a licensed real estate broker for more than 25 years.
David is a featured columnist for Realty Times, been a featured speaker for the National Association of Realtors, and trained more than 1,500 agents.
His training products are written and designed to give real estate professionals specific and affordable training geared to help them improved their business. In his opinion, it takes new agents far too long to generate prospects and sales commissions. Put simply, too many new agents are spending too much time on the wrong things, like learning the company system, getting their own web site, using a blackberry, and filling out paper work. All the while it is a well know fact that the only two things that will generate income for an agent is prospecting and face to face contact.
Thus, David focuses his training on two things: How to find prospects your very first day on the job, and what to say when you find one!''''