Your relationship with your vendors can often make or break a project baseline. In this short course, you will learn best practices for managing the vendor relationship from initiation to close, including documenting requirements, negotiating contract terms, and evaluating proposals. You'll learn how and why to establish clearly defined roles and responsibilities between you and your vendors.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The importance of the vendor contract
- Vendor communication planning
- Vendor management plan
- Vendor contract closeout
1. Establishing the vendor relationship
2. Creating the vendor management plan
3. Documenting the vendor communication plan
4. Managing vendors throughout the project life cycle
5. Dealing with vendor issues
6. Vendor contract closeout
Project Management Professional (PMP)« -certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP« certification.