Now you can satisfy Medicare’s annual 12-hour aide in-service requirement without bringing your staff into the office for training.
Home Health Aide On-the-Go In-service provides authoritative, comprehensive, yet easy to understand training for self-study or the classroom. Volume I Topics:
- 37-300-01 MRSA
- 37-300-02 HIPAA
- 37-300-03 Aides & Surveys
- 37-300-04 Patients in Pain
- 37-300-05 Preventing Falls
- 37-300-06 Observing/Reporting
- 37-300-07 Colostomy/Ileostomy
- 37-300-08 Elder Abuse
- 37-300-09 Alzheimer’s Disease
- 37-300-10 Diabetic Patients
- 37-300-11 Cultural Diversity
- 37-300-12 Skin Breakdown
Each lesson provides one-hour of study on a homecare specific topic. Every 12-lesson volume fulfills one year of Medicare’s annual requirement of 12 in-service hours. Each volume comes in its own handy binder and includes single-site reproduction rights for your own agency to use again and again.Each lesson includes:
- A clearly written fact sheet about a timely, homecare-specific topic
- A 10-question post-test to measure understanding of the subject matter
- An answer sheet with a place for the instructor’s comments and signature
- An illustrative, homecare-specific case study
- Suggested supplemental learning activities
- An attendance log and certificate of completion
Each 12-volume series fully meets the Medicare COP aide yearly in-service requirements.
Each set is comprised of 12 lessons that are available for purchase as a group or individually.