''''The Survival Listing Skills Program
is your step-by-step, script-by-script roadmap to learn how to obtain residential listings.
With it, you will learn how to prospect starting day one and move through the process until you close the listing and market the home.
Available immediately as a downloadable PDF, this program will teach you how to:
- Compete with experienced agents for listings
- Prospect for listings every day at no cost to you
- Know exactly what to say and when to say it from day one
- Use the right script on the telephone
- Build trust and establish the needs of the seller
- Overcome listing objections
- Help the seller understand the selling process
- Know your role in negotiations
- When to present “price”
- How to get the listing priced right the first time.
This product is ideal for new agents or new brokers looking for a training program for your office.About The Author
David Fletcher, founder of Agents Boot Camp, has been a licensed real estate broker for more than 25 years.
David is a featured columnist for Realty Times, been a featured speaker for the National Association of Realtors, and trained more than 1,500 agents.
His training products are written and designed to give real estate professionals specific and affordable training geared to help them improved their business. In his opinion, it takes new agents far too long to generate prospects and sales commissions. Put simply, too many new agents are spending too much time on the wrong things, like learning the company system, getting their own web site, using a blackberry, and filling out paper work. All the while it is a well know fact that the only two things that will generate income for an agent is prospecting and face to face contact.
Thus, David focuses his training on two things: How to find prospects your very first day on the job, and what to say when you find one!''''