This CCNP Security Training Boot Camp is a Dual Certification program which is practical and relevant. The job-ready certification curriculum is aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of these highly demanded professionals. Cisco realizes that the role of the network security engineer is tasked with increased focus on configuration responsibilities as the technical consultant and device specialist on a security team; therefore, this 14-Day Boot Camp is specific to the best practices of the network security engineers using the latest Cisco equipment, devices, and appliances.
The CCNP Security certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
- The only Cisco Authorized Learning Partner that trains students for the CCNP Security certification with the highest training standards in the industry using Cisco CCNP Security Authorized curriculum.
- 154 hours of training by the best in the industry from certified instructors.
- Up to 5 free test vouchers for use during the boot camp consisting of 1 CCNA Security voucher valued at $250 and 4 professional level vouchers valued at $200 each- a total value of $1050!
- Guaranteed exam passing (for qualified candidates)
- Cisco CCNP Security training is held in our cutting-edge technology education facilities, not hotel conference rooms.
- Comprehensive Skills assessment- the skill assessments ensure that all boot camp participants are qualified professionals.
- All 5 CCNP Security tests covered (our boot camps are geared towards individuals with 12 months of Systems Administration OR 24 months of Help Desk).
- High quality test preparation is included: 10 dedicated testing stations for students.
PHASE I (Days 1-4) – CCNA Security – IINS
- Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
Day 4 (Morning)
- LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview
- Optional TESTING in Afternoon
PHASE II (Days 4-7) – SECURE
Day 4 (Afternoon)
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Foundation Protection
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Threat Control and Containment
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Site-to-Site Transmission Security
- Case Study: Configuring and Verifying Advanced 802.1X Features
Day 6 (IINS TESTING DAY)
Day 7 (SECURE TESTING DAY)
PHASE III (Days 8-10) – FIREWALL
- Introduction to the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Implementation of Basic Connectivity and Device Management
- Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Access Control Features
- Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Network Integration Features
- Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Virtualization and High-Availability Features
Day 10 (Morning)
- Integration of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Security Service Modules
PHASE IV (Days 10-12) – VPN
Day 10 (Afternoon)
- Evaluation of the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Subsystem
- Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance IPsec VPN Solutions
Day 11 (Morning)
- Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance AnyConnect Remote Access VPN Solutions
- Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Clientless Remote Access VPN Solutions
Day 11 (Afternoon – FIREWALL TESTING DAY)
Day 12 (VPN TESTING DAY)
PHASE V (Days 13-14) – IPS
- Introduction to Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Cisco IPS Software, and Supporting Devices
- Installing and Maintaining Cisco IPS Sensors
- Applying Cisco IPS Security Policies
- Adapting Traffic Analysis and Response to the Environment
- Managing and Analyzing Events
- Configuring and Maintaining Specific Cisco IPS Hardware
Day 14 (TESTING DAY)
Please call 1 866 540-9677 with questions