This course defines the tasks necessary for the operation, administration, management, and provisioning of Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) as it is installed in a comprehensive Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise environment.
•Explain the components, function, and call flow of a Cisco Unified CVP solution when it is deployed in either a standalone or comprehensive model• Configure a functional Cisco Unified CVP comprehensive deployment model with Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise• Demonstrate the use of the six Cisco Unified CCE microapplications that are available to support caller interaction with Cisco Unified CVP• Describe Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) as a technology and describe the benefits that it provides to Cisco Unified CVP; install and configure the Cisco Unified CVP VXML solution for Cisco Unified CVP• Execute the steps that are required to configure a Cisco Unified CVP environment to provide historical data and to configure and use the diagnostic features and tools to ensure end-to-end serviceability• Design a Cisco Unified CVP solution that is designed for failover protection and high availability and use the recommended troubleshooting techniques to isolate and correct system failures
Individuals with telephony or data networking background who are familiar with the network infrastructure and IP communications components on which Cisco Unified CVP will be implemented.
Cisco Unified CVP Technical Overview
- Exploring Cisco Unified CVP
- Describing Components and Capabilities
- Exploring Deployment Models and Call Flows
Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Examining Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Upgrading, Installing, and Configuring Cisco Unified CVP Software
- Configuring SIP and Cisco IOS Gateways for Cisco Unified CVP
- Configuring Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise for Cisco Unified CVP
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager for Cisco Unified CVP
Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting to Support Cisco Unified CVP
- Introducing Scripting
- Implementing Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Microapplications
- Configuring Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Using Microapplications
- Enabling Transfers and Reroute on No Answer
Cisco Unified CVP VXML Overview
- Exploring VXML
- Installing and Configuring VXML
- Exploring Courtesy Callback
Events, Log Files, and Reporting
- Configuring Cisco Unified CVP Reporting
- Utilizing Events and Log Files
Failover, Diagnostics, and Troubleshooting
- Designing Failover and High Availability
Virtual Cisco® Unified Customer Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.