Sites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter have millions of people using them every day. What’s the difference and what are the benefits of on line networking. Are they relevant for businesses and what can we learn from them?
As part of ctc TrainCanada’s applied approach to learning, participants will develop their own social media networking strategy and practice using various social media applications.
Studendts will learn:
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn…what’s the difference?
- What are the benefits of (online) networking?
- What are the 5 fundamental principles of (online) networking?
- How does online networking become offline results?
- What is your objective?
- Setting networking goals
- How to craft a good profile
- How to build a network … fast
- How to effectively and efficiently expand your network
- Social media etiquette
- Social media at the office
- Knowing your “user agreement”
- Privacy? What’s that?
- Tweet, tweet: Social media lingo
- Using plugins, tools, apps, and more
- Leveraging groups, forums, events, and more
- Building a massive following