Students will gain the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.TARGET AUDIENCE:
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
• Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
• Securely plan and configure Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
• Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
• Plan for disaster mitigation, implement back up and recovery for Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan and configure message transport in an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
• Plan message security options, implement an antivirus solutions, and implement an anti-spam solution.
• Configure permissions and secure Exchange Server 2013.
• Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exchange Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2013 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Lab : Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Overview of the Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Lab : Configuring Mailbox Servers
Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 Mailboxes
- Managing Other Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
- Lab : Managing Recipient Objects
Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
- Lab : Deploying and Configuring Client Access Server Role
Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Client Connectivity to Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
- Lab : Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
Planning and Implementing High Availability
- High Availability on Exchange Server 2013
- Configuring Highly Available Mailbox Databases
- Configuring Highly Available Client Access Servers
- Lab : Implementing High Availability
Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Backup
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Recovery
- Lab : Implementing Disaster Recovery for Exchange Server 2013
Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Overview of Message Transport and Routing
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
- Lab : Planning and Configuring Message Transport
Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Antivirus Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2013
- Lab : Planning and Configuring Message Security
Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
- Lab : Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2013
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2013
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
- Lab : Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013.
Virtual 20341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.