Students will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
• Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
• Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
• Design and implement message transport security.
• Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
•Design and implement messaging compliance.
• Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
• Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
• Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
• Design and implement messaging coexistence.
• Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
- Site Resilience and High Availability in Exchange Server 2013
- Planning a Site Resilient Implementation
- Implementing Site Resilience
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Site Resiliency
Planning Virtualization for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Planning a Hyper-V Deployment to Exchange Server 2013
- Virtualizing Exchange Server 2013 Server Roles
- Lab : Planning the Virtualization of Exchange Server Roles
Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Overview of Telephony Technologies
- Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2013
- Unified Messaging Components
- Lab : Unified Messaging Overview
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing a Unified Messaging Deployment
- Deploying and Configuring Unified Messaging Components
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 UM Integration with Lync Server 2013
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Overview of Messaging Policy and Compliance Requirements
- Designing and Implementing Transport Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) Integration with Exchange Server 2013
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Overview of Messaging Records Management and Archiving
- Designing In-Place Archiving
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Message Retention
Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Data Loss Prevention
- Designing and Implementing In-Place Hold
- Designing and Implementing In-Place eDiscovery
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Designing and Implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Designing and Implementing Split Permissions
- Planning and Implementing Audit Logging
- Lab : Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Overview of Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Managing Exchange Server Recipients by Using the Exchange Management Shell
- Using Windows PowerShell to Manage Exchange Server
- Lab : Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 by Using Exchange Management Shell
Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Planning for Exchange Online
- Planning and Implementing the Migration to Exchange Online
- Planning to Coexist with Exchange Online
- Lab : Designing Integration with Exchange Online
Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Federation
- Designing Coexistence Between Exchange Server Organizations
- Designing and Implementing Cross-Forest Mailbox Moves
- Lab : Implementing Messaging Coexistence
Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades
- Planning the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Server Versions
- Implementing the Upgrade from Previous Exchange Versions
- Lab : Upgrading from Exchange Server 2010 to Exchange Server 2013
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013
Virtual 20342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.