Writer’s block. It can strike managers and HR professionals when they sit down to document employee performance and behavior issues. But correctly documenting discipline is critical for both legal protection and clear employee communication.
Most managers never learned how. Now they can.
Join us for Documenting Employee Performance: Strategies and 101 Sample Write-Ups. You'll discover how to document and discuss employee discipline in the most clear, accurate and legally safe way possible.
Best of all, your host will be Paul Falcone, the former vice president of HR at NBC Universal, and the man who wrote the best-selling book on the subject, 101 Sample Write-Ups for Documenting Employee Performance Problems: A Guide to Progressive Discipline & Termination – one of SHRM’s top-selling books.
Special Bonus: The first 50 registrants for this webinar will receive a free copy of 101 Sample Write-Ups. The 370-page book and customizable CD are filled with ready-to-use model documents and templates that will help you write up everything from “bad attitudes” to poor work quality to attendance issues.The webinar and book will help you:
- Master progressive discipline and effectively structure terminations.
- Draft warnings, discipline and termination documents – the right way.
- Save time and remove the anxiety from the discipline-documentation process.
- Build confidence in your writing skills and improve your standing within the organization.
- Shift responsibility for improvement away from the organization and back to the employee (where it rightfully belongs!).
- Allow employees a chance to take ownership of their own performance improvement.
- Erect a legal barrier against wrongful termination lawsuits.
- Avoid the common mistakes employers make with their discipline policies and follow-through.
- Employ alternatives to formal disciplinary warnings, including letters of clarification and decision-making leaves.
- Discover how to use progressive discipline documents as a means to control performance, behavior and attendance problems … and cut costs.
Most managers avoid documenting discipline. That’s because they lack the time (and the confidence) to compose well-structured write-ups.
Your Documenting Employee Performance webinar & book package is the ultimate guide to drafting clear, concise and legally airtight write-ups on performance problems, behavior issues and more. We’ll provide the strategy, direction and the ready-to-use documentation templates—in one handy source, and for one low price.
Start tackling discipline head-on today! These smart strategies and customizable documentation templates are guaranteed to help you manage your progressive discipline policies and document even the most difficult discussions.