Are you still creating forms—like invoices, time sheets and purchase orders—the old-fashioned way? What? You think doing them in Excel is just too difficult? That’s why you need to put this new webinar at the top of your list. It will have you doing what you thought was “impossible” in no time.
Learn how to create virtually any type of form—in just minutes—using Excel. This 60-minute webinar is packed with the how-to’s and step-by-step directions you need to add control items to your worksheets, implement conditional formatting, create amazing 3-D effects with your cells and achieve hot formatting looks. Just think—tomorrow you could be using your new skills to create forms that look so good, your co-workers will think they took hours to create.
In one hour you’ll learn:
- How to create virtually any type of form quickly—and with features you might not have thought were even possible
- How to use Excel to quickly create professional-looking forms that look like they took hours to create
- How to add control items to your worksheets, including combo boxes, list boxes, option buttons and many others
- How to implement conditional formatting and a dozen other formatting tips and techniques
- How to create stunning 3-D effects with your cells
- How to achieve some great formatting effects with just 4 mouse clicks
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.