This convenient one-hour Webinar is chock-full of information and tips from the pros, presented without the tedious English theory. We give you only the proven techniques and easy-to-apply guidelines that will have you producing polished, professional business documents the very same day
In one fun and fast-paced hour, you’ll cover these important topics:
- Understand how business writing is uniquely different from other types of writing
- Grammar mistakes you never want to make
- A concise refresher on how to correctly use verb tenses, subject-verb patterns and pronouns and their antecedents
- How to free your writing from unintentional bias that can alienate your readers
- Avoid these blunders when using apostrophes—they scream “rookie!”
- To capitalize or not to capitalize? These tips will eliminate any question.
- A checklist of key points to review before any document leaves your desk
- When it’s OK to break grammar rules
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.