In this course, the professional web developers will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET Core MVC applications using .NET Core tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site applicCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
Exploring ASP.NET Core MVC
- Overview of Microsoft Web Technologies
- Overview of ASP.NET 4.x
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core MVC
- Lab : Exploring ASP.NET Core MVC
Designing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications
- Planning in the Project Design Phase
- Designing Models, Controllers, and Views
- Lab : Designing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications
Configure Middlewares and Services in ASP.NET Core
- Configuring Middlewares
- Configuring Services
- Lab : Configuring Middleware and Services in ASP.NET Core
- Writing Controllers and Actions
- Configuring Routes
- Writing Action Filters
- Lab : Developing Controllers
- Creating Views with Razor Syntax
- Using HTML Helpers and Tag Helpers
- Reusing Code in Views
- Lab : Developing Views
- Creating MVC Models
- Working with Forms
- Validate MVC Application
- Lab : Developing Models
Using Entity Framework Core in ASP.NET Core
- Introduction to Entity Framework Core
- Working with Entity Framework Core
- Use Entity Framework Core to connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Lab : Using Entity Framework Core in ASP.NET Core
- Using Layouts
- Using jQuery
- Applying Styles
- Using Task Runners
- Responsive design
- Lab : Client-Side Development
Testing and Troubleshooting
- Testing MVC Applications
- Implementing an Exception Handling Strategy
- Logging MVC Applications
- Lab : Testing and troubleshooting
- Authentication in ASP.NET Core
- Authorization in ASP.NET Core
- Defending from Attacks
- Lab : Managing Security
Performance and Communication
- Implementing a Caching Strategy
- Managing State
- Two-way communication
- Lab : Performance and Communication
Implementing Web APIs
- Introducing Web APIs
- Developing a Web API
- Calling a Web API
- Lab : Implementing Web APIs
Hosting and Deployment
- On-premise hosting and deployment
- Deployment to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Lab : Hosting and Deployment
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
Virtual 20486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.