Get a solid understanding of project management methods with this comprehensive introductory course. Gain practical experience in proven project management techniques and discover a wealth of valuable, flexible tools that you can use immediately to ensure the success of any project in any type of organization. Managing Projects gives you the foundation, techniques and tools to manage each stage of the project life cycle, work within organizational and cost constraints, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from your project management team, and utilize state-of-the-art project management tools to get the work done on time and within budget.
You'll learn project management skills through case studies, hands-on exercises and practical experiences that can immediately be applied to your job. This approach yields a comprehensive project management experience, including the early stages of defining project requirements, developing work breakdown structures, project change control and closeout.
Learn How To
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to clear, compelling stakeholder needs
- Develop work breakdown structures
- Set realistic, measurable objectives and ensure positive results
- Estimate project costs and schedules using simple, proven techniques
- Establish a dependable project control and monitoring system