Learn to design and use Amazon Web Services (AWS) for common IT applications, and learn to take full advantage of cloud scalability and elasticity. You will discover architecture patterns for common solutions running on AWS: web applications, batch processing, and hosting internal IT applications. You will also explore and discover design components and capabilities for scalability, elasticity, security, and high availability.
1. Web App Architecture
2. AWS Services for Web App Architecture
3. Security and Compliance
4. Data Storage Scaling
5. Architecting in the Cloud
6. Batch Processing Architecture
7. AWS Services for Batch Processing Architecture
8. Elasticity and Scalability
10. Structured Data Stores
11. Designing for Cost
13. Identity, Authentication, and Authorization
14. High Availability / Disaster Recovery
15. Migrating Existing Applications
This course is for technical personnel who are responsible for designing
cloud infrastructure and reference architectures.